Woman at risk visa (subclass 204)


This visa allows you to:

  • live, work and study in Australia
  • propose or sponsor family members for permanent residence.


You might be able to get this visa if you are female and you:

  • are outside Australia
  • are living outside your home country
  • do not have the protection of a male relative
  • are in danger of victimisation, harassment, or serious abuse because of your gender.