This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:
- in relation to a bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream)
- to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school (Foreign Government Agency stream)
- to do domestic work for a diplomat (Domestic Worker stream)
- as a person with statutory privileges and immunities (Privileges and Immunities stream).
You might be able to get this visa if:
- you meet the requirements for one of the streams within this visa.