Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)


This visa allows someone outside Australia whose only near relatives are living in Australia to live in Australia as a permanent resident.


You might be eligible for this visa if:

  • you make your application outside Australia
  • your (and your partner’s) only near relatives are settled in Australia and are all Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens
  • one of your near relatives or their partner is prepared to be your sponsor.