Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)


This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor for up to four years.


You might be able to get this visa if:

  • you have been sponsored by an approved business

you have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved business.