Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)


This temporary visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.


You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • are 55 years or older
  • have no dependents (other than a partner, if any)
  • meet income requirements
  • are able to make a significant long term financial investment in Australia.