Global Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 202)


This visa allows you to:

  • live, work and study in Australia
  • propose or sponsor people for permanent residence.


You might be able to get this visa if you are:

  • outside Australia
  • living outside your home country
  • subject to substantial discrimination, amounting to a gross violation of your human rights, in your home country
  • proposed by a person or organisation in Australia.