Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)


This visa is for people with a distinguished talent.

It lets you live permanently in Australia.


You might be able to get this visa if you have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in:

  • a profession
  • a sport
  • the arts
  • academia and research.